Thursday, April 30, 2009

An Unlucky Day

Yesterday having a windy evening.. And it's a good time for kite-flying.. Hehe.. I was daydreaming at my house's car park while i saw a lots of kites at the sky.. I was attracted by the kites and feel like want to play too.. Haha..

As the results, I get myself a kite which take from my dad's shop without paying for it.. XD.. Then, I simply find and get some clothe's threads.. I doesn't want to take a new kite-flying threads because i just want to play *song* only.. Hihi.. After my kite is ready, I start my kite-flying.. While i was trying, something unfortunate happened to me..


Firstly,



Injury happened on my foot because I misstep a small hole on the ground while I was focusing on flying my kite.. T.T.. Anyway I have succesfully make my kite flying at the sky after trying for several times..




But things didn't go well eventhough the kite was flying at the sky already.. My kite suddenly become sot sot and out of control.. At the end, my kite was dropping from the sky.. Haha.. And the result is......



Kanasai kanasai kanasai.. First time face tiok this problem.. Haiz.. My kite can't be saved already and I cut the threads which connected to the kite.. Scare later tiok eletric shock.. Hehe.. Jkjk..




So I went back back home and feel a bit bit disappointed.. Haha.. After I reached home, I quickly clean my foot.. While cleaning my foot, I feel a bit painful on my finger and I just realized......



A cut on my finger!!! OMG.. It's probably cut by the clothe's threads while playing my kite.. T.T.. These things will happened on me because I didn't play kite-flying for years already.. -.-'''.. Anyway it's an unlucky and unfortunate day for me.. I don't feel like want to play kite-flying again.. XD..

3 comments:

  1. yohohoho...its not the day for u to play kite...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yohohoho...its not the day for u to play kite...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah...playing kite...beh bai...i tot clothes thread k not b used to fly kite...
    feel like u ar small child juz starting play kite then injured urself..wahahaha..don mind ya!

    ReplyDelete