Monday, April 27, 2009

Good News And Bad News

Reaching the end of april already.. 1/3 of year 2009 has gone.. And i still living in a blur blur life without any aim or target.. Doing the same thing everyday and kinda bored of it already.. Haiz..

Anyway talk about some good news.. Haha.. Today special a bit.. My father and me go to Sarawak's Teochew Sim Clan's Club this morning.. Go there do what le?? Guess yourself.. Haha.. Jkjk.. We go there to take some extra $$.. Haha.. My dad pass in my SPM results to the club and i was chosen to get some scholarship ba.. So happy.. U know y?? Because my SPM result memang kanasai one.. Wahahaha.. I think i m just lucky only.. Anyway the award i get is the same amount of tiok consolation in Sports Toto.. Hehe.. As the result, i tell my family that i tiok toto.. Wakakaka..

So the bad news... is.. one of my handphone keypad button has broken into pieces.. Omg.. At the moment the broken pieces dropped to the ground, i m quite shocked and feel a bit xim tia ah.. Haha.. To solve this problem.. I use a stupid method.. And that is.. SUPERGLUE.. Hihi.. Anyway it's the time for me to change new one.. XD..

2 comments:

  1. Good job! Quite funny la your this post. Hehe...

    Tiok toto gok... What scholarship is it? How much the consolation in Sports Toto? No idea on that, you know la... I'm good girl, never gamble... xD

    Aisi... Your hp starts showing its disatisfaction to its owner liao... Haha... Finally think to change new one... Hiak hiak~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahax...i think urs is quite funny then piggy's....hahax good job that u can make me awake from dating with my zhou gong(the master of my dream) and laugh like kena laughing gas ...wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete