Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some About Me

Hi.. I am here again..

And I would like to write some about myself..

I m a tao ke kia whose my dad is a businessman who having a shop in Sg. Apong.. My dad's shop is straightly opposite of a primary school , SJK Sg. Apong.. And this makes me never be late when i was studying primary level at that school eventhough I am always the last one who enter my class.. Wakakaka..

In my daily routine, I always do the same thing and that is helping my dad's shop.. This makes me having less freedom and time of wanna doing my own things.. T.T.. But it's my job to help my dad's shop because i m his son anyway.. Haha.. XD..

I have played basketball with my "basketball kaki" this morning.. They are my good friends and my former classmates.. We go to "kang bue"(food court) of Sg.Apong to have our breakfast after we played basketball.. And I driving one of my friend's car from "kang bue" back to my house without having a P-lisence.. Wahahaha.. Anyway there is seldom "mata"(police) in Sg. Apong so that won't be a problem for me to drive without a lisence.. ^^

3 comments:

  1. Funny chim... ^_^ (jkjk...)
    Anyway, keep it up! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!!!Excellent!!!Marvellous!!! ^^ lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. really is a type of diary...
    got intoduction gok...

    good good...

    ReplyDelete