Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back From Kidnapped

Hello everyone..

Finally back from kidnapped lu.. Hihi.. (Actually is lazy to write new post la..) So stop for few days to gather more idea to write..

So start with yesterday first.. Yesterday having a trip with my dad, soi lao chek(small old uncle) and soi lao xing(small old auntie) driving with a perodua's kembara go to my kampung, Sebuyau, which take us 2 and half hours to reach thr.. Luckily we got chatting with each other which doesn't makes me feel bored.. We pass through a lots of area like kota samarahan, asajaya and other small kampung(lazy to mention all) Hehe.. Anyway government should be responsible and repair the road at kampung area because the road is very wavy which makes my butt feel pain.. T.T.. At my kampung thr, my uncle drive us to round round the kampung and juz take abt 1 and half hours.. My kampung not very big anyway.. Haha.. XD.. We back to Kuching at the next morning and this time i m with my ji lao chek(second old uncle) and ji lao xing(second old auntie) car.. I having a big nap when i reach kuching because i can't slp well at my kampung.. -.-'''

Few days ago, i was having my test drive with my sifu at 7rd mile thr.. I was 'tulan' abt myself because i m so poor at driving.. I had been engine died for more than 10 times while i was driving on the road.. Oh gosh! Wondering why i am so stupid.. Haiz.. Anyway hope i can pass my driving and get a P-lisence.. Hope god bless me.. Hihi..

3 comments:

  1. Hihi... Finally you write your third post liao...
    Funny... Say your butt painful gok... Hehe...
    Aiyo... I'm doubting your skill in driving. Haha... Nevermind, dont give up until you get the lisence. Gambateh! =]
    Look forward to seeing your fourth and other new posts. Hihi... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. what??? die engine more than 10 times???sooooooo laoya...lol...my highest record only 3 or 4 times nia...hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay...soon got 1 more fren can bring me out~~~ hurray..

    ReplyDelete