Sunday, November 1, 2009

I m back!

I m back but nothing special la.. Haha..

Tonight feel like want to update my blog.. I didnt update my blog since august.. Mostly because of laziness and busy about my study..

Many THINGS changed after i joined Swinburne to further my study.. I felt stress in Swinburne.. Works never finish.. When i done something, another thing comes again.. Everytime has to pia here and thr.. As i don wish to fail my subject la.. So must pia for it..

Every weekend drive from home to school and back from school to home.. Tis make me tired and tis really waste a lot of money.. Every months need to feed the car with at least RM 200 and tis is terrible for me.. Rm 200 for me i can buy a lot of things and eat lots of different foods.. But force to use it to feed the stupid car.. Haiz..

Everyday have to study at least 6 hrs and mostly it is divided to morning and afternoon.. The only free time is at the night time only.. I hate tis time schedule and it is not free as i think as before i join Swinburne.. Foundation is not free at all and very busy all along the semester.. Feel a bit regret.. Haha..

For now, it's nearly reach the final exam.. Tis make me feel very nervous as i havent prepare for it.. But I still very lazy now.. Haha.. No mood to study also.. That all for tis post.. But there is still some good one about it la.. Haha.. To be continued..

2 comments:

  1. how come ur petrol can so jia lat? try stay in school when there's break lo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei uncle sim...update update update!!! don juz go c ppl's blog n simply comment!hahaha

    ReplyDelete