Monday, August 10, 2009

Freshie life in Swinburne

Everything in Swinburne is new to me.. Teachers, students and even buildings... Haha.. I meet a lots of unfamiliar faces when having the orientation last week which started at friday and ended at sunday...

All the freshie, including students taking foundation, diploma or degree, are invited to this orientation.. We are divided for 15 groups with different name.. And my group call Lot 10 orange gummy sour++.. Sound funny right?? Hahaha..

As for me, who go there without any friends accompany, feel lonely and boring.. But luckily, my group members are active and friendly.. Just something that make me feel ashamed is their speaking is too fast for me.. Zzz... I hardly catch what they are talking about and i use to ask them to repeat what they have said.. Haiz.. Anyway i m not good in my english also.. Haha..

Today is my first schooling day... It was quite fun for me.. I have met my new teachers and classmates.. We were asked to introduce ourselves in class as we all still don't know each other.. Anyway i just can remember some of my classmates' names only.. Haha..

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aduhmak...alex sim yong hong...y so long no update de??? r u busier than me??

    ReplyDelete