Monday, July 19, 2010

Back from Mars

After 8 months.......

Here i am and have the mood to update my blog tonight.. Haha.. I am just finish my foundation in Swinburne and going for degree in the following month.. So what course would be my choice for degree?? Anyway i chose Finance and i have enrolled already.. But i still can change it during the next semester..

There are lots of things and event happens during these 8 months but i just tell some which recently happened one.. XD.. Lazy to list all anyway..

Firstly, there is something that i have experienced it the first time.. Guess what? Lost the spring car park ticket in MBO.. Wtf.. I never thought this will happen on me anyway.. Too careless.. Haha.. And paid RM35 for a new ticket.. As donate lo.. Still can say what le?? Haha..

Next, having arm and leg pain recently.. My body is so useless and cant even endure much exercise.. Maybe is because my body is lack of exercise since i was young.. Haha.. In addition, i am quite fat also la.. XD.. Cannot complain too much..

Now i am having my holidays until my school reopen and just facing the computer and help my dad's shop everyday.. It's very boring anyway even though i keep playing different computer games.. And i am addicted to facebook.. Haha.. Day day facebook facebook eventhough i found it's bored me.. XD..

Anyway i gonna go for a damai puri trip with my Swinburne friends at this Tuesday and i hope it will be fun and interesting.. I still got about 1 month of holidays and maybe i will update my blog again someday... Haha.. Good luck to all my friends who did follow up my blog and read this post.. God bless u all... Leave some comments yah..

1 comment: